Thursday, October 12, 2006

You May Now Touch My Pet Monkey

My favorite Mike Meyers character back when SNL was funny was Dieter The Post Christian Post Modern Uber Techno Dancing German. Always fun seeing pretentious European artsiness taking a satirical hit or two.

Here's another variation on the same theme by some pretty anarchical and funny backwoods bubbas from Montana. Couldn't be more 'out there' but made me laugh.

After watching this vid and considering that Napoleon Dynamite came out of Idaho I'm guessin' they're spiking our water here in the Rockies.

Can't figure out why Google would pay almost 2 billion dollars for financially hemmoraging YouTube but you've gotta love some of the stuff that sees the light of day there.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any plans for a Peaks and Pacific VidCast? =)

11:44 AM  
Blogger Wordcat said...

Only if I get to wear fruit on my hands and don't have to eat chile.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home