Wednesday, October 25, 2006

We Are Not Worthy

"I Having Happy Time"

Here's the third straight post on message. Stay the course!

Most folks doing satire make up all the characters. Others play one of the characters and get real people to unsuspectingly take on the counter point roles on camera.

Sacha Baron Cohen can do both but he's really got the latter goin' on

I've been an Ali G Show fan for years. Still, a lot of people I talk to don't know who Cohen is (a Jewish comedian/satirist from England) cuz Ali G's mostly a cult thing on HBO.

That's all gonna change in a few weeks. Unless you've been living in a cave you know Borat is coming.

This is how you do it.

3 Comments:

Blogger jdm said...

I have been living in a cave and I know about Borat...thank God for youTube... I have to say, Ali G performed for our graduation (class day comedian) and, well, it was pretty mediocre. Fond memories of senior year Ali G impersonations though... The question I have with him is how far is too far?

5:00 PM  
Blogger Wordcat said...

You're one of the few people I know who have actually been living in a cave, An-H :^)

Yeah, he gets too far out there sometimes. Probably a lot of the time. I'm trying to figure out if I want Andrew to see Borat and how I'll intepret it if he does.

Still, he's pretty funny. Hard to get too much of that.

10:19 PM  
Blogger 3wishes said...

Funny was the look on my ex-husbands face when he tripped over the stuffed bobcat in my Big Game Huntin Divorce Attorney's office. When he looked up and saw the Moose-head I think he muttered something like " OHHHH my Gawd ". Priceless. :^) Again, thanks for the link Wordcat.....belly laughing here.

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home